Friday, June 8, 2012

Can we handle the truth?

It seems like in every European-influenced nation the fight against big cat ownership is a religious war that they can deny even exists.  I don't know that Judaism, Zoroastrianism, or even Catholicism were called "religions" in the beginning, or even Jainism.

A religious war would not fly in the 21st century in any Renaissance culture.  However, a war over junk science definitely can and does, and instead of "my God is bigger than your God" it's "my science says kill you."  But they really can't say "kill" so they have to take our lives by taking our animals.  The animal extremists hide a crap religion behind junk science and scientists fall in line so they won't get fired or set on fire.

Dominion religions are simply gangs of thieves.  They might well have some genuine stuff, but the dominators captured it and make it a weapon.  One has to practice in secret to practice true worship. 

Animal worship has more than one real reason.  What could possibly be better than human and God in a close symbiotic relationship where between you and the animal, you can feel the Presence? 

And I'm watching Richard Hoagland right now and he just said that the religionists say that the truth will kill us and we have to be protected form it.  Here we are.  To me the truth includes the vital force itself, and love, and what a loving relationship does for humans and animals.  That is an ultimate truth.  I know the truth when it climbs up in my lap and wants me to hug it.  Look what the truth thinks of me. 

You can read Oliver Twist and gain an understanding of the humane societies and the extremists, and you can read Hal Lindsay's "The Late, Great Planet Earth" and gain some understanding, and Richard Hoagland, and Wayne Dyer.

People have actually told me that I was insane and schizophrenic because I see all these connections.  Me, I think it's just plain intellectual honesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyvAh621XOE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment