Monday, September 13, 2010

What I do to fight animal abuse.

I give the animals adequate shelter, food, water, and medical care.

I endeavor to make the animals not just comfortable but happy and well socialized.

I check on them during extreme weather conditions, sometimes at a substantial risk to my own health and safety.

I continually seek to improve my care of those animals.

I do not cause unnecessary suffering. The phrase is always "unnecessary suffering."

What I do not do is manipulate people emotionally to get them angry at someone else who might be abusing their animals. I do not vandalize people's property for the "crime" of inconveniencing the animals.

I decide what suffering is "necessary" and freaky little immature twits from the A.L.F. can talk to my shotgun if they don't like it.

I take care of my own business because any responsible owner has their hands full taking care of their own business.

If you don't like what I just said, you can go and fuck yourself I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment